Screen our career opportunities.
There are many reasons why highly-talented professionals want to join Todos Medical. They want to be part of a passionate team dedicated to advancing disease detection through leading-edge medical research. They want the opportunity to work across a variety of disciplines alongside colleagues from many nationalities on every project. And they want to show up every day to an engaging work environment, where each person’s strengths are nurtured.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing and analyzing digital marketing strategies across all channels and to all target markets (B2B, DTC, and eCommerce) for the purposes of growing brand awareness, driving traffic and revenue to Todos Medical and subsidiaries. The successful candidate will possess a track record of leading digital marketing plans and campaigns.
The ideal candidate has an analytical approach and an ability to draw insights from data to inform decision making.
Our Mission: To lead the industry in the promising domain of in vitro diagnostics for the early detection of cancer, coronaviruses and neurodegenerative disorders by developing novel blood tests that are reliable, affordable and minimally invasive.
Founded in Rehovot, Israel with offices in New York City, Todos Medical Ltd. (OTCQB: TOMDF) engineers life-saving diagnostic solutions for the early detection of a variety of cancers. The Company's state-of-the-art and patented Todos Biochemical Infrared Analyses (TBIA) is a proprietary cancer-screening technology using peripheral blood analysis that deploys deep examination into cancer's influence on the immune system, looking for biochemical changes in blood mononuclear cells and plasma. Todos' two internally-developed cancer-screening tests, TMB-1 and TMB-2, have received a CE mark in Europe. Todos recently acquired U.S.-based medical diagnostics company Provista Diagnostics, Inc. to gain rights to its Alpharetta, Georgia-based CLIA/CAP certified lab currently performing PCR COVID testing and Provista's proprietary commercial-stage Videssa® breast cancer blood test.
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy to support the growth objectives of Todos Medical, including optimization plans across our digital marketing efforts.
- Develop digital marketing content that drives engagement across digital channels, including transforming existing product marketing material into digestible and engaging digital content and campaign landing pages.
- Drive lead generation activities through SEO, content optimization, lead nurturing, paid ad management, email marketing and content creation.
- Leverage paid digital channels to precisely target key audiences to drive lead generation efforts.
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization, and analysis on channel performance to identify KPIs, benchmarks, and key levers that will inform new strategies to improve followers and engagement.
- Effectively manage timelines, vendors, and budgets for marketing programs.
- Create, maintain, and execute a process for managing daily budgets across channels.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly business reviews to leadership team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 4+ years' experience in Digital Marketing.
- Up-to-date, intimate knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising, and LinkedIn.
- Track record of ability to dive deep into metrics for reporting and ability to apply findings to optimize content and timing.
- Strong attention to detail and organization in all aspects of your work.
- Exceptional data analysis skills that uncovers hidden insights to propel results forward.
- Experience with Shopify and Hubspot a plus.
Health, Vision & Dental Health Insurance, Paid Time Off
Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives and for the marketing of medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, and doctors’ practices. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Serves as principal contact and liaison with all company constituents and external marketing contacts, typically including ad agency, creative agency.
- Monitors budget including tracking expenditures and providing reports. Prepare spreadsheets for budgets, contracts, including tracking and maintaining expenditures and reconciling accounts; uses budget tool. Prepare financial reports using on-line financial systems or oversees and directs the work of an associate preparing the reports. May serve as approver for financial transactions representing the department.
- May maintain personnel records. May assist with interviewing for staff positions.
- Uses multiple technical applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calendar, email, and other technical/scientific applications.
- Coordinates events, including conferences etc.
- Performs competitive/research work and summarizes findings.
- Contributes to company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Develop large social media campaigns.
- Contributes to unit effort by accomplishing related duties as required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field. Preferred MBA.
Skills and Experience:
- Five plus years related experience with proven:
Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organization, Multi-Tasking.
- Experience in medical/diagnostics market required.
- Continual awareness of changing medical developments.
- Demonstrate ability in running successful marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication and relationship building qualities.
- Relationships in Greater Atlanta area, Georgia, and the Southeastern region.
- Preferred contacts with Oncology Centers, Nursing Homes, Obstetrics & Gynecology Offices, Physicians’ Offices.
- Extensive travel required.
Proven office administration and customer service skills required. Solid working knowledge of office processes and business policy development, and of related computer software and electronic communications tools. Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy. Experience managing to a budget and with multiple deadlines required. Ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects and constituencies.
Send Cover Letter and CV